jueves, 5 de octubre de 2017

,,,just Love me! When I'm 64 . . .

. . . ...just Love me! When I'm 64 . . . introducción. ♦· ...Sólo, ¡Ámame!!!, Cuando tenga 64. . . ·♦ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbTXtWxsDjk Vídeo & Música Destacados: ♦·When I'm Sixty Four·♦.♪. . . ♦·Cuando Tenga 64!. . .·♫.♪... de: John Lennon.♪... & Paul McCartney.♪... YouTube/uploader: 1jgiralde Publicado: October 28, 2O15.♪... by... ...♦·The Beatles?.♦.♪. . . ♫♫♫ ♫♫ ♫ ♫... ...just Love me! When I'm 64 . . . ♦·...un 5 de octubre, in London. . . se editaba un simple: 'love me do'.♪. . . Era 1962. y sólo han pasado 55 años... ·♦ ... ... ... el Beat.♪ ♦♦♦·PAUL McCARTNEY x 2 . . .·♦♦♦.♪. . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uk2LkW2tm8 Vídeo & Música Destacados: ♦·When I'm Sixty Four·♦.♪. . . ♦·Cuando tenga 64. . .·♦.♪... de: John Lennon.♪... & Paul McCartney.♪... YouTube/uploader: The Apollo Club´ Publicado: July 2, 2O14.♪... by... ...♦·The Apollo Club Choir·♦.♪. . . & ...♦·The George Maurer Group·♦.♪. . . •instrumentalists•.♪... with... ...Arrangement♫♫♫ by... ...•·David Maddux·•.♪. . . recorded live! at "O'Shaughnessy Auditorium".♪... in St Catherine's University, 2OO4 Randolph Ave Saint Paul, MN, Minnesota, United States, Sunday, June 8, 2O14.♪... ♫♫♫ ♫♫ ♫ ♫... ...just Love me! When I'm sixty four . . . ♥ ...just Love me! When I'm 64 . . . ♦♦♦·THE BEATLES·♦♦♦.♪. . ., by ♦♦♦·DAN FOGELBERG·♦♦♦.♪. . . ♪ ...just Love me! When I'm 64 . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTbSZDHDLMo Música Destacada: ♦·Love Me Do·♦.♪. . . ♦·¡Ámame!!!!·♦.♪. . . de: John Lennon.♪... & Paul McCartney.♪... YouTube/uploader: Miguel Mephistopheles Publicado: February 17, 2O14.♪... por... ...♦·John Lennon·♦.♪. . ., on harmonica!!! & vocals!!!, ...♦·Paul McCartney·♦.♪. . ., on bass!!! & vocals!!!, ...♦·George Harrison·♦.♪. . ., on acoustic rhythm guitar!!! & ...♦·Ringo Starr·♦.♪. . ., on drums!!! by... ...♦·The Beatles·♦.♪. . . ·a British rock band!·.♪... •single• Parlophone Records.♪ Produced: by George Martin.♪ recorded: June 6, 1962 (Pete Best version), September 4, 1962 (Ringo Starr version) & September 11, 1962 (Andy White version) "EMI Studios".♪..., London. released: in London, England, October 5, 1962.♪... ♫♫♫ ♫♫ ♫ ♦· ...Three different recorded versions of the song by The Beatles have been released, each with a different drummer. . . ·♦ ♫... ♦· 'Love Me Do'.♪. . . •·with "duet vocals" by ♦·John Lennon·♦.♪. . . & ♦·Paul McCartney·♦.♪. . . ·♦ ♫... ...just Love me! When I'm 64 . . . ♦♦♦·THE BEATLES·♦♦♦.♪. . . ♣

No hay comentarios: