sábado, 8 de julio de 2017

If I were a carpenter . . .

. . . If I were a carpenter . . . Si Yo Fuera un Carpintero... introducción. ♦· ...Save my love through loneliness. Save my love through sorrow. I give you my only-ness Give me your tomorrow. . . ·♦ . . . . . . . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO7gK_7ricg Música Destacada: ♦·If I Were a Carpenter·♦.♪. . . ♦·Si Yo Fuera un Carpintero·♦.♪. . . de: James Timothy Hardin.♪... YouTube/uploader: hlara58 Publicado: February 18, 2O17.♪... by... ...♦·Tim Hardin·♦.♪. . ., on acoustic guitar!!! & vocals!!! recorded live! ♫♫♫ ♫♫ ♫ ♦· Tim Hardin - a lyrical genius ·♦ Bob Steffens ♫... ♦· Si yo fuera Carpintero, y tú fueras una señorita, ¿Te casarías conmigo de todas formas? ¿Tendrías un hijo conmigo? ? Si la Hojalata fuera mi negocio, ¿Me buscarías igual?, Cargando las cacerolas Que fabricase tras de mí? Guárdalo a través de las penas. Guarda mi Amor tras la soledad. Te daré Todo. Te daré mi mañana. Si mis manos trabajasen la madera, ¿Me Querrías todavía? ¡Contéstame, Cariño!: ___"¡Sí, lo haré!, Tú serás lo primero para mí!". Si Molinero fuera mi negocio, en un Molino, trabajando, ¿Olvidarías tu caja de maquillaje, tus suaves y brillantes zapatos? Guarda mi Amor tras la soledad. Guárdalo a través de las penas. Te daré Todo!, te daré mi mañana. Si yo fuera Carpintero, y tú fueras una señorita, ¿Te casarías conmigo de todas formas? ¿Tendrías un hijo conmigo? ¿Te casarías conmigo de todas formas? ¿Tendrías un hijo conmigo? ·♦ . . . . . . . . . ♦♦♦·IF I WERE A CARPENTER·♦♦♦.♪. . . Written by Tim Hardin.♪ ♦ ♦♦♦·TIM HARDIN·♦♦♦.♪. . . •If I Were a Carpenter. . .•.♪. . . ♫... If I were a carpenter . . . ♦ chau. hasta luego. el Beat.♪ ...desde algún rincón... ...oculto... ...en lo profundo... ...del espíritu... ...del bosque... ...♣ ...donde se refugian... ...los sueños... (hasta los inconclusos) ...los entrañables recuerdos... ...las fantasías... y las ilusiones... ... .. . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sJ0buTockI Música Destacada: ♦·If I Were a Carpenter·♦.♪. . . ♦·Si Yo Fuera un Carpintero·♦.♪... de: Tim Hardin.♪... YouTube/uploader: Samir67pd Publicado: December 2O, 2OO9.♪... by... ♦♦♦·BOB SEGER·♦♦♦.♪. . . •If I Were a Carpenter•.♪... ...♦·Bob Seger·♦.♪. . ., on guitar!!! & vocals!!! with... ...♦·Michael 'Mike' Bruce·♦.♪. . ., on guitar!!!, ...♦·Skip 'Knape' Van Winkle·♦·♦.♪. . ., on organ!!!, organ pedal bass!!! & piano!!!, ...♦·David Teegarden·♦.♪. . ., on drums!!! & percussion!!!, ...♦·Eddie 'Bongo' Brown·♦.♪. . ., on congas!!! & percussion!!!, ...♦·Jack Ashford·♦.♪. . ., on percussion!!! & tambourine!!! & ...♦·Jim Bruzzese·♦.♪. . ., on percussion!!! & tambourine!!! from the album: ♦·Smokin'O.P.'s·♦.♪... Palladium Records.♪ Reprise Records.♪ Produced: by Punch Andrews.♪ recorded: at "Pampa Studios".♪..., in Warren, Michigan, United States, 1972.♪... Recording Engineer: Jim Bruzzese.♪ released: in U.S.A., August, 1972.♪... ♫♫♫ ♫♫ ♫ ♦· 'Bob Seger'.♪. . . •an American singer/songwriter•.♪... ·♦ ♫... ♦· I can remember sitting in my 6O Chevrolet with mi girlfriend listening to Bob in the mid 7Os. and you know we still do! I'm still listening to Bob Seger with that same girl. she and I have married for 37 years now and still going strong!! ·♦ William Brown ♫... ♦· Had a 6O Chevy myself. BelAir two door hardtop that my dad hand painted midnight blue. Beautiful car...great music. ·♦ Don Simpson ♫... ♦· If I were a carpenter and you were a lady Would you marry me anyway? Would you have my baby? If I worked my hands in wood I wonder Would you still love me? I say yes!, I would, I'll put you above me, That's what I want you to say. And would you save my love from loneliness, Would you save my love from sorrow, if you would, I give you my onlyness, girl and all of my tomorrows. . . Is a tinker were my trade, Would you still find me? carrying the pots and the pans that I made, Walking Alone the highway, that long, lonely highway. If I was a carpenter, and you were a lady, And I was just a carpenter, Instead of a rock and roll star, just a carpenter, a carpenter, a carpenter. . . ·♦ . . . . . . . . . ♦♦♦·If I Were a Carpenter·♦♦♦.♪. . . ♦♦♦·Si yo fuera Carpintero·♦♦♦.♪... •lyrics by Tim Hardin.♪ verses adapted (cover version) by Bob Seger.♪ ♫... If I were a carpenter . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bW6VZi0ICs Música Destacada: ♦·Reason to Believe·♦.♪. . . ♦·Razón para Creer!·♦.♪. . . de: Tim Hardin.♪... YouTube/uploader: catman916 Publicado: December 9, 2OO9.♪... by... ...♦·Tim Hardin·♦.♪. . ., on acoustic guitar!!!, keyboards!!! & vocals!!! with... ...♦·Gary Burton·♦.♪. . ., on vibraphone!!!, ...·Bob Bushnell·♦.♪. . ., on bass!!!, ...♦·Earl Palmer·♦.♪. . ., on drums!!! & ...♦·Artie Butler·♦.♪. . ., on string arrangements!!! ♦♦♦·TIM HARDIN·♦♦♦.♪. . . •Reason to Believe•.♪. . . from the album: ♦·Tim Hardin 1·♦.♪... Verve Records.♪ Produced: by Erik Jacobsen.♪ recorded: May & November, 1964.♪... & December, 1965.♪... Recording Engineer: Val Valentin.♪ released: in U.S.A., July, 1966.♪... ♫♫♫ ♫♫ ♫ ♫... If I were a carpenter . . . ♦ ♫... ♦ ♪

No hay comentarios: